Thursday, December 1, 2022, 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The Warren Public Library is collaborating with the Detroit Institute of Arts for another free shuttle and trip to the museum! This trip will be available to seniors, with first preference given to residents of the City of Warren. Here are the important details:
- Pick-up/Drop-Off Location: Front of Warren City Hall (One City Square, Warren, MI, 48093). There is free parking in the parking structure adjacent to City Hall as well as the streets surrounding City Hall.
- Bus Arrival time at City Hall: 12:00 pm
- Bus Departs from Warren: 12:30 pm – Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time (12:15 pm or earlier.)
- Estimated Arrival Time at DIA: 1:00 pm
- DIA Highlights Tour: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Self-Guided Visit: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Departure from the DIA: 3:00 pm
- Return time to City Hall: 3:30 pm
Spots must be reserved in advance! To reserve your spot, call 586.751.0770 or register online.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.