4/1/20: Please note that book groups will not be meeting in any Warren Public Library location through April 30, 2020 due to the library closure to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
The Busch Book Group
The Busch Book Group meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Hilary Kutella Community Room at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Everyone is welcome. For more information on the book club, please call 586.353.0580.
- May 6, 2020: The Poisoned City: Flint’s Water and the American Urban Tragedy – Anna Clark
The Warren Reading Group
The Warren Reading Group meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Mark Twain Room located in the Civic Center Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. For more information on the book club, please call 586.939.5619.
- April 13, 2020: The Lager Queen of Minnesota – Ryan J. Stradal
- May 11, 2020: The Leavers – Lisa Ko
Tuesdays @ 10
Tuesdays @ 10 is a reading and discussion group that meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 10 am in the Mark Twain Room of the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. If you need more information, call 586.574.4564.
- April 21, 2020: Salt to the Sea – Ruta Sepetys
- May 19, 2020: Flights – Olga Tokarczuk
- June 16, 2020: My Name is Lucy Barton – Elizabeth Strou
- July 21, 2020: The Accident – Chris Pavone