The Busch Book Group
The Busch Book Group meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Hilary Kutella Community Room at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Copies will be available at the circulation desk one month prior to each discussion. Everyone is welcome. Discussions will be held in the large community room and will be socially distanced. Please contact the branch at 586.353.0580 for more information.
- October 6, 2021: – The Invention of Wings – Sue Monk Kidd
- November 10, 2021: – The Answer Is… – Alex Trebek
- December 1, 2021 – Good Eggs – Rebecca Hardiman
- January 5, 2021 – Sing, Unburied, Sing – Jesmyn Ward
- February 2, 2022 – The Great Along – Kristen Hannah
The Warren Reading Group
NOTE (6/28/21): All meetings are currently being conducted virtually via Zoom. Contact the moderator at 586.939.5619 for more information. The Warren Reading Group meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Mark Twain Room located in the Civic Center Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. For more information on the book club, please call 586.939.5619.
- September 13, 2021 – The Island of Sea Women – Lisa See
- October 11, 2021 – The Kitchen Front – Jennifer Ryan
- November 8, 2021 – Of Women and Salt – Gabriela Garcia
- December 13, 2021 – The Lost Apothecary – Sarah Penner
Tuesdays @ 10
Tuesdays @ 10 is a reading and discussion group that meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 10 am in the Mark Twain Room of the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. If you need more information, call 586.574.4564.
-currently on hiatus