The Busch Book Group
The Busch Book Group meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Hilary Kutella Community Room at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Copies will be available at the circulation desk one month prior to each discussion. Everyone is welcome. Discussions will be held in the large community room and will be socially distanced. Please contact the branch at 586.353.0580 for more information.
- June 1, 2022 – This Tender Land – William Kent Krueger
- July 6, 2022 – The Art of Racing in the Rain – Garth Stein
- August 10, 2022 – The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry – Rachel Joyce
The Warren Reading Group
NOTE (5/11/22): Meeting times are currently to be determined each month. Contact the moderator Christine Burk at 586.939.5619 for more information. The Warren Reading Group meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Mark Twain Room located in the Civic Center Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. For more information on the book club, please call 586.939.5619.
- June – The Jane Austen Society – Natalie Jenner
- July – Fencing With The King – Diana Abu-Jaber
- August – The Tenth Muse – Catherine Chung
- September – Great Circle – Maggie Shipstead
Tuesdays @ 10
Tuesdays @ 10 is a reading and discussion group that meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 10 am in the Mark Twain Room of the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. If you need more information, call 586.574.4564.
-currently on hiatus