The Busch Book Group
The Busch Book Group meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Hilary Kutella Community Room at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Copies will be available at the circulation desk one month prior to each discussion. Everyone is welcome. Discussions will be held in the large community room and will be socially distanced. Please contact the branch at 586.353.0580 for more information.
- October 4, 2023 – Frankenstein, or, The Modern Prometheus – Mary Wollstoencraft Shelley
- November 1, 2023 – The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
- December 6, 2023 – Firekeeper’s Daughter – Angeline Boulley
The Warren Reading Group
The Warren Reading Group will once again be meeting in-person and monthly in the first-floor conference room at 6:30 pm. Contact the moderator at 586.939.5619 for any more information. Book selections are on reserve at the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome!
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 – The Reading List – Sara Nisha Adams
- Monday, November 13, 2023 – Hester – Laurie Lico Albanese
- Monday, December 11, 2023 – Last Bus to Wisdom – Ivan Doig
(page updated 9/14/23)