The Busch Book Group
The Busch Book Group meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Hilary Kutella Community Room at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Book selections are on reserve at the Dorothy Busch Branch Library. Copies will be available at the circulation desk one month prior to each discussion. Everyone is welcome. Discussions will be held in the large community room and will be socially distanced. Please contact the branch at 586.353.0580 for more information.
- August 10, 2022 – The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry – Rachel Joyce
- September 7, 2022 – The Marsh King’s Daughter – Karen Dionne
- October 5, 2022 – Whisper Network – Chandler Baker
- November 2, 2022 – The Love of My Life – Rosie Walsh
The Warren Reading Group
NOTE: (5/20/22): Meeting times and location are currently to be determined each month. Contact the moderator at 586.939.5619 for more information. Book selections are on reserve at the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome!
- July – Fencing With The King – Diana Abu-Jaber
- August – The Tenth Muse – Catherine Chung
- September – Great Circle – Maggie Shipstead
Tuesdays @ 10
Tuesdays @ 10 is a reading and discussion group that meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 10 am in the Mark Twain Room of the Civic Center Library. Everyone is welcome. If you need more information, call 586.574.4564.
-currently on hiatus