Zinio, our downloadable digital magazine service has recently undergone a name change and is now called RBdigital!
Everything you’ve come to love about Zinio is the same with RBdigital– we still have the same excellent choice of magazines, including Cosmopolitan, Forbes, National Geographic, Marie Claire and Newsweek, as well as magazines that are only published digitally, such as PC Magazine, PC World, and Macworld. Magazines are still checked out to you without any loan limits – they do not need to be returned by a certain date.
RBdigital is still as easy to use as ever. Simply:
1. Go to our RBdigital magazines page.
2. Click Create New Account near the top right.
3. Enter your name, library card number, email address, and create a password.
4. Browse and select a magazine you want to checkout.
5. Click Start Reading. You will now be able to read your magazine!
Magazines can be read on your computer in a web browser or through the new RBdigital app, which allows you to search for, checkout, and download magazines on your mobile device. It is available for Android, Apple, and Kindle Fire devices.
For help, visit any Warren Public Library locations or visit this FAQ page.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.