Registration for Spring storytimes at the Warren Public Library starts Wednesday, March 30.
This Spring we will have:
- Baby Lapsit for children up to 12 months (with parent or caregiver). Designed for the youngest library users and their parents or caregivers, BabyLapsit includes singing, clapping, bouncing, listening to rhymes and stories, and a time to play.
- NOTE: The time listed in the Spring Newsbeat is incorrect. The correct day and time is: Miller Branch Library on Tuesdays at 2 pm. To register, call 586.751.5377.
- Book Tots for children 1 to 2 ½ years (with parent or caregiver) is a short storytime for the very young toddler, and includes stories, rhymes, songs, and a time to play.
- Miller Branch Library on Thursdays at 6:30 pm or Fridays at 10 am.To register, call 586.751.5377.
- Toddler Time for children 2 to 3 years (with parent or caregiver) includes stories, songs, rhymes, and a craft.
- Civic Center Library on Tuesdays at 9:30 am, Tuesdays at 11 am, or Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.To register, call 586.751.0770.
- Preschool Storyhour for children 3½ to 5 years, is designed for independent listeners. Stories, songs, rhymes, and a craft will be included.
- Burnette Branch Library on Wednesdays at 10:30 am. To register, call 586.758.2115.
- Civic Center Library on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm or Thursdays at 10:30 am. To register, call 586.751.0770.
This Springs’s storytime session runs from April 11 – May 14. Warren residents will be accepted first.
We hope to see you there!
2 Responses to “Spring 2016 Storytime Registration”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
The program starts on April 11th which is Monday, but the program says Tuesday at 6:30 or Thursday at 10:30. April 11th is Monday. Spring time is going to have different days?
The storytime session begins the week starting Monday April 11. The Tuesday programs take place on April 12, the Thursday programs start April 14, etc… Instead of listing specific dates we list the overall time period that the storytime sessions take place. You can click on the link for any story time program to see a calendar that shows the specific dates.