Own the Night – Teen Summer Reading Club
For teens ages 12 -18 – Warren residents only
June 18 – August 4
How the program works:
- Warren teens ages 12 – 18 can sign up for the Teen Summer Reading Club.
- To sign up, fill out a form available at any Warren Public Library branch starting June 18.
- To complete the form, you must track your time and read for a total of 10 hours. Every time you read for 15 minutes, cross off a star on your form. When all stars are crossed off you have completed your log.
- Write the titles of the books you read on the back of the form. Books must be reading level appropriate. Additional sheets are available upon request.
- When complete, return the form to the library branch where you signed up. Pick up another form and keep reading!
- All forms must be turned in by Saturday, August 4, 2012.