Tuesday, August 2, 6:30 pm, Arthur Miller Library
Our Summer Reading program this year reminds us it’s important to exercise our mind as well as our body, so join us for this no-pressure book club!
If you are looking to get yourself out of a reading rut or to challenge your brain, read one or two of these books (or the entire list!) and join us on August 2 for a mind tingling book discussion.
- Circling the Sun – Paula McLain
- Choose your own autobiography – Neil Patrick Harris (Biography)
- Eligible – Curtis Sittenfeld
- Highly Illogical Behavior – John Corey Whaley
- Just Fall – Nina Sadowsky
- The Little Stranger – Sarah Waters
- Luckiest Girl Alive – Jessica Knoll
- The Martian – Andy Weir
- A Mother’s Reckoning – Sue Klebold (Non-Fiction)
- The Rook – Daniel O’Malley
- Sarah’s Key – Tatiana de Rosnay
- Seating Arrangements – Maggie Shipstead
- Tara Road – Maeve Binchy
- Trauma – Michael Palmer
- What Angel’s Fear – C. S. Harris
Feel free to stop by the Miller Library for a bookmark of this list or to browse through a couple of these titles.
Register here or call 586.751.5377. This program will meet on Conference Room B on the 2nd floor of the Warren Community Center.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.