Note: Previous users of RBdigital magzines will need to create a new account on the new RBdigital platform. Be sure to use the same email address as your previous account so that your checked out magazines transfer to your new account.
With the all-in-one RBdigital platform, you can easily check out over 35,000 audiobooks and read full digital copies of over 100 magazines including Car & Driver, Cosmopolitan, National Geographic, The New Yorker, and more. Both audiobooks and magazines be used on a computer or on many mobile devices including tablets and smartphones. Best of all, there are no holds- simply select and audiobook or magazines and you can start listening or reading instantly. You must have a valid Warren Public Library card to use RBdigital.
To use RBdigital, you will need to create an account. Follow these steps:
1. Visit our RBdigital page.
2. Click Register near the top right.
3. Create an account (if you have previously used RBdigital magazines be sure to use the same email address as your old account so that your checked out magazines transfer).
4. Browse and select an item you wish to checkout.
5. Start listening or reading!
General RBdigital Help:
With hoopla, you can check out a variety of content, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital music, streaming movies, and digital graphic novels. The best part about hoopla: there are no holds – if you see something in the catalog, you can immediately check it out. And like all digital content, there are no late fees. You can check out 3 items per month.
Using Freegal, you can download and keep music directly from the library. You can also stream music! Freegal allows you to download up to 5 songs per week. These songs are in the MP3 format, are yours to keep, and can be used on a variety of devices. Additionally, you can stream up to 3 hours of music per day. All it takes is a valid Warren Public Library card.
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks to your computer or mobile device through OverDrive. OverDrive works with a variety of devices including PCs and Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android phones, Nooks, Kindles, and more. For a complete list of OverDrive-compatible devices, click here. You must have a valid Warren Public Library Card to use OverDrive.
General OverDrive Help:
Device Specific Instructions:
- Black and White eReaders (Nooks, Kobo Readers) – revised January 2017
- Amazon Kindle – revised January 2017
- Android Smartphones and Tablets – revised January 2017
- Apple Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) – revised January 2017
- OverDrive Read and Listen (works with PCs, Macs, and most tablets and smartphones – no special software required) – revised January 2017
- Libby Get Started Guide – 2018
- How to use the Libby App from OverDrive – revised January 2018