Using Freegal, you can download and keep music directly from the library. You can also stream music! Freegal allows you to download up to 5 songs per week. These songs are in the MP3 format, are yours to keep, and can be used on a variety of devices. Additionally, you can stream up to 3 hours of music per day. All it takes is a valid Warren Public Library card.
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks to your computer or mobile device through OverDrive. OverDrive works with a variety of devices including PCs and Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android phones, Nooks, Kindles, and more. For a complete list of OverDrive-compatible devices, click here. You must have a valid Warren Public Library Card to use OverDrive.
General OverDrive Help:
- OverDrive eBook and eAudiobook Brochure – Warren Public Library
- OverDrive Help website
- List of OverDrive compatible devices
- OverDrive Video Tutorials
Device Specific Instructions:
- Black and White eReaders (Nooks, Kobo Readers)
- Amazon Kindle and Kindle App
- Android Smartphones, Tablets, and Color Nook
- Apple Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- OverDrive Read Tutorial (works with PCs, Macs, many tablets and smartphones – no special software required)
With Zinio you can easily check out and read full digital copies of over 90 magazines including Cosmopolitan, Forbes, National Geographic, and Vegetarian Times. Magazines can be viewed on a computer or on many mobile devices including tablets and smartphones. Best of all, you keep the magazines in your account as long as you want – they never expire and there are no overdue fees! You must have a valid Warren Public Library card to use Zinio.
To use Zinio, you will need to create an account. Follow these steps to use Zinio:
1. Click here (or the Zinio logo) to go to our Zinio page.
2. Click Create New Account near the top right.
3. Enter your name, library card number, email address, and create a password.
4. Browse and select a magazine you want to checkout.
5. Click Start Reading. You will now be able to read your magazine!
General Zinio Help: