Note: On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 RBdigital magazines will be switching to the OverDrive platform. You will need to use the Libby app to access them on mobile devices. See this site for more information.
With the RBdigital platform, you can easily check out and read full digital copies of over 100 magazines including Car & Driver, Cosmopolitan, National Geographic, The New Yorker, and more. Magazines can be used on a computer or on many mobile devices including tablets and smartphones. Best of all, there are no holds- simply select a magazine and you can start reading instantly. You must have a valid Warren Public Library card to use RBdigital.
To use RBdigital, you will need to create an account. Follow these steps:
1. Visit our RBdigital page.
2. Click Register near the top right.
3. Create an account.
4. Browse and select an item you wish to checkout.
5. Start reading!
General RBdigital Help:
With hoopla, you can check out a variety of content, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital music, streaming movies, and digital graphic novels. The best part about hoopla: there are no holds – if you see something in the catalog, you can immediately check it out. And like all digital content, there are no late fees. You can check out 6 items per month.
Freegal Music is a free music service from your library and now offers 24 hours a day of ad-free streaming through September 2020! The catalog includes over 16 million songs, millions of albums, hundreds of curated playlists, and the ability to create your own playlists. In total, the collection is comprised of music from 40,000+ labels with music that originates in 100+ countries. From today’s hottest and newest music to classical and jazz to upgrade your day! Download your music as well! Free apps are available in the App Store and Google Play.
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks to your computer or mobile device through OverDrive. OverDrive works with a variety of devices including PCs and Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android phones, Nooks, Kindles, and more. For a complete list of OverDrive-compatible devices, click here. You must have a valid Warren Public Library Card to use OverDrive.
General OverDrive Help:
Device Specific Instructions:
- Black and White eReaders (Nooks, Kobo Readers) – revised January 2017
- Amazon Kindle – revised January 2017
- Android Smartphones and Tablets – revised January 2017
- Apple Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) – revised January 2017
- OverDrive Read and Listen (works with PCs, Macs, and most tablets and smartphones – no special software required) – revised January 2017
- Libby Get Started Guide – 2018
- How to use the Libby App from OverDrive – revised January 2018