With hoopla, you can check out a variety of content, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital music, streaming movies, and digital graphic novels. The best part about hoopla: there are no holds – if you see something in the catalog, you can immediately check it out. And like all digital content, there are no late fees. You can check out 6 items per month.
Freegal Music is a free music service that offers 24 hours a day of ad-free streaming music and 5 song downloads per week. The catalog includes over 16 million songs, millions of albums, hundreds of curated playlists, and the ability to create your own playlists. In total, the collection is comprised of music from 40,000+ labels with music that originates in 100+ countries. From today’s hottest and newest music to classical and jazz you are sure to find music to fit your tastes. Free apps are available in the App Store and Google Play.
Download eBooks and eAudiobooks to your computer or mobile device through OverDrive. OverDrive works with a variety of devices including PCs and Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android phones, Nooks, Kindles, and more. For a complete list of OverDrive-compatible devices, click here. You must have a valid Warren Public Library Card to use OverDrive.
General OverDrive Help:
Device Specific Instructions:
- Black and White eReaders (Nooks, Kobo Readers) – revised January 2017
- Amazon Kindle – revised January 2017
- Android Smartphones and Tablets – revised January 2017
- Apple Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) – revised January 2017
- OverDrive Read and Listen (works with PCs, Macs, and most tablets and smartphones – no special software required) – revised January 2017
- Libby Get Started Guide – 2018
- How to use the Libby App from OverDrive – revised January 2018