The Warren Public Library offers eBooks and eAudiobooks through OverDrive. For access, click on the logo below. OverDrive eBooks and eAudiobooks can be downloaded to your computer, or can be directly downloaded or transferred to your portable device including eReaders, tablets, and smartphones.
You must have a Warren Library Card to use OverDrive.
General OverDrive Help:
- OverDrive eBook and eAudiobook Brochure – Warren Public Library
- OverDrive Help website
- List of OverDrive compatible devices
- OverDrive Video Tutorials
Device Specific Instructions:
- Black and White eReaders (1st Generation Nook, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Readers, Sony Readers)
- Amazon Kindle and Kindle App
- Android Smartphones, Tablets, and Color Nook
- Apple Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- OverDrive Read Tutorial (works with PCs, Macs, many tablets and smartphones – no special software required)
-Come in 3 different formats: Kindle Book, EPUB, and Adobe PDF.
-Need to be downloaded to your computer or device to be viewed. Some items can be viewed directly in your browser using OverDrive READ.
-Are not always available. They are checked out and put on hold like physical library items.
-Can be transferred to eReaders. Click here to see a list of supported eReaders.
-Come in 2 different formats: WMA and MP3.
-Need to be downloaded to your computer or device to be listened to.
-Some eAudiobook titles are always available.
-Are checked out and put on hold like physical library items.
-Can be transferred to a variety of devices. Click here to see a list of supported devices.