Money Smart Week @ Your Library is a national initiative between the American Library Association and the Federal Reserve Bank to provide financial literacy programming at libraries across the country.
The Warren Public Library is proud to several events this week for both adults and children to help you keep your ledgers in the black and your pockets filled with green!
- Monday, April 20, 6 pm, Civic Center Library
- Find Work You Love: Five Ways to Transition from an Ordinary Job to an Extraordinary Career with Career Coach Julie Carr – Frustrated with your job? Then this workshop is for you! Turn your job into a rewarding career with these helpful tips and strategies. To register, call 586.574.4564.
- Monday, April 20, 6:30 pm, Arthur Miller Branch Library
- Family Financial Planning – This is a seminar on general financial planning for you and your family. A representative from Hantz Group will cover various topics relating to budgeting, debt management, mortgages, college financing, and more. There will be a session for kids too! To register, call 586.751.5377.
- Wednesday, April 22, 6 pm, Civic Center Library
- Marriage & Money with Heidi McCarroll of Primerica – This session is aimed at giving married couple a no-nonsense approach to setting and achieving financial goals. You will learn strategies to set sort and long-term goals how to build a budget. To register, call 586.574.4564.
- Money Smart Week Storytime – At these story time sessions children will learn about money, listen to a story, and make a craft. Each child who attends will receive a free book, “The Berenstain Bears’ Dollars and Sense“.
- Civic Center Library: Saturday, April 18, at 2 pm. To register, call 586-751-0770.
- Miller Branch Library: Monday, April 20, at 6:30 pm. To register, call 586-751-5377.
- Burnette Branch Library: Saturday, April 25, at 11 am. To register, call 586-758-2115.