Though still closed to the public, effective Monday, August 3, all Warren Public Library locations are available for curbside pickup.
Here are the procedures for curbside pickup:
- When you receive a notification that your holds are available, call the library where you scheduled your holds to be picked up. Hours and library locations can be found here. Please call ahead of time at least an hour before you plan on picking up your items.
- When you arrive at the library please park in the designated area for curbside pickup.
- After arriving, you must call the library again to let us know you have arrived. Please provide the make, model, and color of your vehicle. Please also either lower the back window of your vehicle or open the trunk so that staff can place items in your vehicle.
- After letting us know you have arrived, staff will bring items to your car. You must show staff your driver’s license (preferred) or library card through your window for staff verification. Staff will then deposit items in your vehicle.
- Items delivered via curbside will include a checkout slip showing due dates of items.
For complete details see http://www.warrenlibrary.net/curbside-pickup/.